Rideline Car and Limo Service
General Terms & Conditions:
Terms & Conditions of Rideline Car and Limo Service.
If you do not agree to these Service Terms, you are directed to discontinue using the Services. Rideline reserves the right to change or supplement these Service Terms at any time without prior notice. Your continued access or use of the Service Terms after such changes or supplements indicates your acceptance of the Terms as changed or supplemented. It is your responsibility to review these Service Terms regularly. These Service Terms were last updated on August 2018.
The rate quoted, prior to your trip, is an estimate based on the information you provided at the time of the reservation. Fees for tolls, gratuity, waiting time and additional stops are not included in the estimate and will increase your rate.
Any changes made to your trip after pick-up may result in additional charges. Be sure to get an updated price from the driver or the office before proceeding on your way.
Based on traffic, weather and road conditions of the day, your driver will make a determination of the safest and fastest route to your destination. He may occasionally opt to take a toll route over a free route based on his knowledge and experience.
Passengers are responsible for any tolls incurred throughout the trip. You will be charged the full toll rate. Discounted rates apply. Tolls may vary from trip to trip based upon the route taken. Round trip tolls will be charged on trips where the driver cannot return to Manhattan without paying a toll.
• Manhattan to LaGuardia Airport – $5.76
• Manhattan to JFK Airport – $5.76
• Manhattan to Newark Airport – $11.00 – $18.00
When traveling in a Economy Sedan, Luxury Sedan, SUV, Sprinter Bus/Limo and Stretch Limousine the default gratuity is 20%.
NYS Sales Tax will apply (8.625% – 8.725%) based on locations.
Waiting time is based on the hourly rate for a particular vehicle and is charged at 10 minute increments. Waiting time charges may be incurred if a passenger arrives late to a pick-up. Time spent waiting at additional stops will also be charged as waiting time. Waiting time charges may apply after the complimentary waiting time expire.
We do not charge waiting time attributed to delayed flights.
The fare quoted online does not include any additional stops made during your trip.
Unless specifically discussed, when booking a reservation by phone, the fare quoted by an operator does not include additional stops. Stop charges: Economy Sedan $15, Luxury Sedan $20, Luxury SUV $25 and Stretch Limo $50.
Additional stops are calculated by the distance deviated from the route between the original pick-up and destination.
You may obtain an exact quote for additional stops, in advance, by speaking with a phone reservation at Rideline.
AIRPORT PARKING FEES.
When booking a reservation for “Meet & Greet Service” airport parking fees will be added to the fare. The airport parking fee is based upon the parking rate of the Port Authority. Approximate Parking Fee: $10 – $25.
Rideline Car and Limo Service requires that all changes be received by phone, email or through our website at least 6 hours prior to pick-up. All deposits are NON refundable if canceled less than 6 hours before the trip. Otherwise all payment are refundable in full if canceled more than 6 hours, allowing up to 10 business dates to process the refund.
All deposits made towards Rideline Car and Limo Service reservation(s) are Non-refundable if cancelled less than 6 hours prior to pick- up. Weddings and Proms have 10 days prior to the event to cancel or 100% will be charged to your credit card. However, if you need to cancel your reservation for any reason, you will be able to use your deposit towards any future booking within one year of the original booking date. For airport and point-to-point transfers, all “no shows” are fully Non-refundable.
If you contact us to cancel less than 6 hours in advance, we reserve the right to give you NO REFUND. However, please contact us as we might be willing to give a partial refund in certain situations.
CREDIT CARD POLICY
When paying by credit card, you must supply the credit card number in advance for pre-approval. By providing credit card information in our secure online portal or over the phone, you electronically sign and authorize us to process the payment. This is only for pre-approval purposes and does not constitute payment for the trip. Upon reserving with a credit or debit card, a preliminary hold equivalent to 130% of the quoted fare is placed on the card to secure the anticipated total including tolls, gratuity, additional stops, and waiting time.
The actual credit card might be presented to the driver at the time of pick-up. The driver may ask for additional identification to ensure the validity of the card. All signatures and information must match before the card will be accepted as payment.
When providing card information for online reservation or reservation by phone, you’re agreeing electronically signed for the service rendered amount.
Rideline Car and Limo Service accepts all of the following cards for payment:
Diner’s Club International®
CREDIT CARD PROCESSING
All transactions are handled in a safe, encrypted format by a secure server to ensure Rideline’s and our customers’ maximum security, and the assurance that your information stays confidential, private, and safe. We pledge to continually adopt new security technology as it becomes available. If you have any questions about your privacy or the security of our website, please contact us.
VIRTUAL CREDIT CARDS
Rideline Car and Limo Service does not accept online-only, virtual credit cards or any other type of “single-use” card number security product or one-time use credit card number that may be provided by credit card companies for online use. We shall not assume responsibility or liability in connection with the use of on-line only, virtual credit cards or any other type of “single-use” card number security product or one-time use credit card number that may be provided by credit card companies for online transactions. Rideline shall have no obligation to honor transactions made with such cards.
Affiliate Service Policy:
Rideline Car and Limo Service utilizes, at its discretion, affiliates to provide Limousine and Ground Transportation services as requested by our clients.
Vehicle Images presented on the https://limorideline.com Websites may differ from the actual vehicle.
Terms of Service & Use:
Please read your confirmation email carefully, make sure you have the right information as date, time, locations, number of passengers and luggage type of vehicle and rate. If we did not hear back from you within 6 hours, we take this as everything in the email is accurate as you requested and you accept our policy as follow:
1. All deposits are NON refundable if canceled less than 6 hours before the trip. Otherwise all payment are refundable in full if canceled more than 6 hours, allowing up to 10 business dates to process the refund.
2. Company is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date.
3. The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the limousine caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party. A fee of 350.00 for each carpet or seat burn. Any fines will be paid for by the customer.
4. The driver has the right to terminate, run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s).
5. It is Illegal to stand through the sunroof.
6. Smoking is NOT permitted in our car or limousines.
7. We love pets, but pets not allowed in our limousines except for service animals.
8. Overtime pay will apply after the first 10 minutes of prearranged time described on the run sheet, charging $1/minute for sedans, $1.25/minute for SUV’s and limos. Domestic airport pickup, have up to 30 minutes free waiting time from the landing time, International airport pick up have up to 45 minutes from the landing time, cruises pickup have up to 30 minutes free waiting time from the schedule reservation time.
9. Not responsible for delays or the termination in winter caused by unsafe road conditions (ie. not salted, accidents, etc.).
10. Not responsible for articles left in the car or limousine.
11. Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
12. Default airport pick up is outside (curb side), unless requested at the time of the reservation to send the driver inside (baggage claim) Meet & Greet Service” for additional $25 plus the parking charge.
13. If Rideline is unable to contact the passenger or related contact person after 20 minutes of the scheduled pick-up time, by means of the information provided on the reservation, then the ride will be considered a no-show and will be abandoned. Not being at your pick-up location without notifying Rideline Car and Limousine Service may result in a no-show charge.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
Rideline Car and Limo Service and its Affiliates are not responsible for missed flights, abandoned plans or losses incurred due to circumstances that are beyond our control. These circumstances include but are not limited to, causes beyond its reasonable control, acts of God and Nature, acts of terrorism, traffic congestion, road closures, accidents, flat tires, flight and weather delays. Rideline’s liability for all causes whatsoever arising shall be limited to your actual damages, in an amount not to exceed the sum of all charges paid by you for the fare.
RIDELINE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO ITS OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION OR CLAIMS IN THE AGGREGATE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, INDEMNITY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, MISREPRESENTATION, AND OTHER TORTS.
YOU AND RIDELINE CAR AND LIMO SERVIC, EACH UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THESE REMEDIES, EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS ALLOCATE THE RISKS OF SERVICE NON-CONFORMITY AS AUTHORIZED BY THE UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE AND/OR OTHER APPLICABLE LAWS. RIDELINE FARES FOR SERVICES REFLECT, AND ARE SET IN RELIANCE UPON, THIS ALLOCATION OF RISK AND THE EXCLUSION OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY APPLY WITHOUT REGARD TO ANY INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE BY RIDELINE.